Gift Certificate Basics:
- Gift certificates are available for 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions only.
- Gift certificate codes do not expire. They are valid until they are redeemed.
- The 'time' on the subscription does not begin until the gift certificate is redeemed.
- Subscriptions paid by gift certificate are not automatically renewing.
- The subscription will expire at the end of the billing period and the user will need to rejoin the school (and enter their own payment information) to continue to have access to the school.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed in full at the time the subscription is purchased. Any remaining funds from the gift certificate can not be applied to a separate ArtistWorks purchase.
- You may not apply a gift certificate code towards an existing ArtistWorks subscription. ArtistWorks subscriptions auto-renew with the payment information (credit card or PayPal) used when the subscription was initially purchased. Gift certificates can only be used on new subscriptions.
How do I purchase a gift certificate?
Click on the "Gift Certificates" tab at the top of the ArtistWorks page and then choose Purchase or you may also click here: Purchase Gift Certificate
When the page opens, you'll be able to choose the gift certificate option that works for you:
- eGift - You'll be able to personalize your gift certificate message and email the gift certificate directly to your recipient. Your recipient will receive an ArtistWorks email with their unique gift certificate code. The gift certificate code will begin with “AWGIFT” and will be 18-20 characters long.
- Print at home - You'll be able to personalize your gift certificate message and print the coupon from your home or office.
- Mail - We'll mail you a gift certificate card within 7-10 business days that you can hand deliver to your recipient.
After choosing your gift certificate option, you'll be asked to choose the 3,6, or 12 month subscription plan you'd like to purchase. Enter the information required and click the "Add to Cart" tab.
Follow the prompts to create your ArtistWorks username and password (required even if you do not purchase a subscription for yourself). On the next Checkout page, enter your billing details to complete your order. Once your payment has been processed, you’ll receive an email confirmation that your order is complete.
How do I redeem a gift certificate?
- Click on the "Gift Certificates" tab at the top of the ArtistWorks page and then choose Redeem or you may also click here: Redeem Gift Certificate
- When the page opens, select:
- Your music school.
- Under “Choose Plan”, select the duration (any funds remaining can not be applied to a different order).
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Click the blue “Check Out” link.
- Create your ArtistWorks account username and password then click the red “Checkout” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next page, enter your Gift Certificate code in the promotional code field of the checkout page (see red circle below).
Your gift certificate code will begin with "AWGIFT" and will be 18-20 characters long.
After entering your gift code in the appropriate field, click the blue "Apply to order" button (see red arrow above).
Clicking the “Apply to Order” tab will display your total fee as "free of charge" and you will not be required to enter credit card information unless you have a balance due.
Enter your contact information details and click "Review", then click "Submit" on the next page to complete your order.
Once your transaction is done, you’ll have immediate access to your ArtistWorks music school.