When you purchase an ArtistWorks subscription, it is set to automatically renew, by default. This means that your subscription will renew automatically at the end of your purchased subscription time until or unless you cancel the auto-renewal. This is stated several times during the Checkout process as well as on your emailed invoice/receipt and in the Terms of Service.
You can cancel the automatic renewal at any time by following the steps below.
If you paid with a credit card or PayPal:
- Log into your ArtistWorks account
- Click on the "Settings" tab which is located in your navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
- When the Settings page opens, click on the blue View tab next to the "Current Memberships" tab which is affiliated with the subscription you wish to review or modify.
- When that page opens, click on the "cancel auto renew" link beneath the Operations header
- Once you refresh that page, you should no longer see the prompt to "cancel auto renew"
- If you did not see the "cancel auto renew" prompt initially, it means your automatic renewal had already been canceled.
If you paid with Paypal, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Paypal account through the PayPal website
- Go to "My Profile"
- Click on "My Money", then "My Pre-approved Payments"
- Find ArtistWorks in your list of vendors
- Cancel the Recurring Billing Profile
- You can double-check that your PayPal recurring billing is turned off by logging into your ArtistWorks account and following the steps above for "If you paid with a credit card".
- If you do not see the prompt to "cancel auto renew" in your "Current Memberships" page, that means that you've successfully turned off auto-renewal.
Canceling the auto-renewal will not result in immediate loss of services. You will have access to your ArtistWorks music school until the end of the billing period at which time your subscription will expire. Once your subscription expires, you'll no longer have access to the lessons, Video Exchanges (yours or other students), forums, etc. If you would like to rejoin the school in the future, all of your content and Video Exchanges will be waiting for you when you return.
Once you cancel auto-renewal, it can not be turned back on.
Click here to learn how to rejoin ArtistWorks or purchase a new subscription.