There are a variety of reasons why videos sometimes don't play properly. In order to diagnose your issues, please first try the steps below. Most students are able to resolve the playback issues this way:
- If you've not done so recently, completely close and restart the browser.
- Pause the video allowing it to load before you try to play it (let it buffer).
- Close all other programs and windows while on the ArtistWorks site.
- If you're using Internet Explorer or Firefox, try using an alternative browser such as Safari or Chrome as these browsers work best with our platform.
- Whichever browser you choose to use, make sure that you're using the most recent version.
- Clear the cache (also known as 'temporary internet files') on your browser: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
If you try these suggestions and the videos still aren't playing properly, please submit a ticket to our Customer Service team so that we may help you troubleshoot the issue further. You can find our Customer Service link at the bottom of any ArtistWorks page.