There is no way to modify an existing subscription. However, if you’d like to upgrade or add more time to your subscription, you’ll need to purchase a new subscription to that same music school. Once the new subscription is purchased, the new subscription duration (number of months) will be automatically added to your current subscription and you’ll immediately gain all of the combined time as well as the benefits affiliated with the longer subscription.
You may purchase a new subscription in two ways:
- Through your Settings link:
- Once in your Settings page, you’ll see the following text at the top of the page, “Need to rejoin? Choose your school and purchase a new membership.”
- Click on the blue text.
- You’ll be routed to the Checkout pages where you’ll be asked to choose your school and subscription. You will not need to open a new student account.
- Through the ArtistWorks homepage at www.artistworks.com
- Once on our homepage, click on the “Join Now” link at the top of the page.
- At the top of the Checkout page, you’ll see a blue “Welcome Back” for existing members. Click on the Welcome Back text to login into your ArtistWorks account.
- Once logged in, you’ll be taken back to the Checkout pages and will not need to open a new student account.
If you choose to purchase a new subscription in order to upgrade or add more time to your music school, be sure to cancel the auto-renew for your original order. Click here to learn how to cancel auto-renewals.