Gift Certificate Basics:
- Gift certificates are available for 3, 6, and 12 month memberships only.
- Gift certificate codes do not expire. They are valid until they are redeemed.
- The 'time' on the membership does not begin until the gift certificate is redeemed.
- Memberships paid by gift certificate are not automatically renewing.
- The membership will expire at the end of the billing period and the you will need to rejoin the school (and enter your own payment information) to continue to have access to the school.
- Any remaining funds on your gift certificate can be applied to a separate ArtistWorks purchase until the value of your gift certificate reaches $0.
Redeeming a gift certificate:
- Select the school you want to join from this page: https://artistworks.com/all-courses/
- Select the length of plan that corresponds with your Gift Certificate (3, 6, or 12 months) and click "Add to Cart".
- Click "Checkout" to start the checkout process.
- Enter your Gift Certificate code in the promotional code field of the checkout process (see red circle below). The gift code will begin with “AWGIFT” and will be 18-20 characters long.
5. After entering the gift certificate code in the promotional code field (see red circle above), click the blue "Apply" button (see red arrow in above screenshot).
Once you click “Apply”, your Order total will reflect the new balance, which will be discounted or free of charge.
6. Follow the prompts to enter your payment details and address. Finish by reading through our Terms & Conditions as well as checking the boxes indicating you agree. Click "Complete Payment" when done.
Once your transaction is completed, you’ll have immediate access to your school. If you have any questions during the process please email email@example.com for customer service assistance.
We hope you enjoy your ArtistWorks experience!