Gift Certificate Basics:
- Gift certificates are available for 3, 6, and 12 month memberships only.
- Gift certificate codes do not expire. They are valid until they are redeemed.
- The 'time' on the membership does not begin until the gift certificate is redeemed.
- Memberships paid by gift certificate are not automatically renewing.
- The membership will expire at the end of the billing period and the you will need to rejoin the school (and enter your own payment information) to continue to have access to the school.
- Gift certificate amounts must be redeemed in full at the time of use. Any remaining funds can not be applied to a separate ArtistWorks purchase.
Redeeming a gift certificate:
- Click on "Gift Certificates" at the top of the page and then choose Redeem. Or, you may also click here: Redeem a Gift Certificate
- When the page opens, select:
- Your music school.
- Under “Choose Plan”, select the duration (any funds remaining can not be applied to a different order or purchase).
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Click the blue “Check Out” link.
- Create your ArtistWorks account username and password then click the red “Checkout” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next page, enter your Gift Certificate code in the promotional code field of the checkout page (see red circle below). The gift code will begin with “AWGIFT” and will be 18-20 characters long.
After entering the gift certificate code in the promotional code field (see red circle above), click the blue "Apply to order" button (see red arrow).
Once you click “Apply to Order”, your total fee will display as free of charge and you will not be required to enter payment information unless you have a balance due.
Follow the prompts to enter your contact information details and click "Review". Click "Submit" on the next page to complete your order.
Once your transaction is done, you’ll have immediate access to your ArtistWorks music school.
Enjoy your ArtistWorks experience!