Gift Certificate Basics:
- Gift certificates are available for 3, 6, and 12 month memberships only.
- Gift certificate codes do not expire. They are valid until they are redeemed.
- The 'time' on the membership does not begin until the gift certificate is redeemed.
- Memberships paid by gift certificate are not automatically renewing.
- The membership will expire at the end of the billing period and the user will need to rejoin the school (and enter their own payment information) to continue to have access to the school.
Purchasing a gift certificate:
- Click on the "Gift Certificates" tab at the top of the ArtistWorks page and then choose Purchase. Or, you may also click here: Purchase a Gift Certificate
- When the page opens, select:
- The membership duration.
- Whether you’d like a gift certificate (received by email) or a gift card (received by USPS mail).
- The music school.
- The gift recipient may choose a different music school, if desired, at the time the gift certificate is redeemed.
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Create your ArtistWorks account username and password (required even if you do not purchase a membership for yourself).
- On the next checkout page, enter your billing details to complete your order.
Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive a receipt/order confirmation email.
If you chose to receive an emailed gift certificate, you’ll receive a second ArtistWorks email with the unique gift certificate code. The gift certificate code will begin with “AWGIFT” and will be 18-20 characters long.
If you chose to receive a (mailed) gift card, you should receive this within 7-10 business days through the USPS.
For your convenience, you may also purchase an ArtistWorks (physical) gift card from Amazon.