Gift Certificate Basics:
- Gift certificates are available for 3, 6, and 12 month memberships only.
- Gift certificate codes do not expire. They are valid until they are redeemed.
- The 'time' on the membership does not begin until the gift certificate is redeemed.
- Memberships paid by gift certificate are not automatically renewing.
- The membership will expire at the end of the billing period and the user will need to rejoin the school (and enter their own payment information) to continue to have access to the school.
Purchasing a gift certificate:
Click on the "Gift Certificates" tab at the top of the ArtistWorks page and then choose Purchase or you may also click here: Purchase Gift Certificate
When the page opens, you'll be able to choose the gift certificate option that works for you:
- eGift - You'll be able to personalize your gift certificate message and email the gift certificate directly to your recipient. Your recipient will receive an ArtistWorks email with their unique gift certificate code. The gift certificate code will begin with “AWGIFT” and will be 18-20 characters long.
- Print at home - You'll be able to personalize your gift certificate message and print the coupon from your home or office.
- Mail - We'll mail you a gift certificate card within 7-10 business days that you can hand deliver to your recipient.
After choosing your gift certificate option, you'll be asked to choose the 3,6, or 12 month subscription plan you'd like to purchase. Enter the information required and click the "Add to Cart" tab.
Follow the prompts to create your ArtistWorks username and password (required even if you do not purchase a subscription for yourself). On the next Checkout page, enter your billing details to complete your order.
Once your payment has been processed, you’ll receive an email confirmation that your order is complete.