Our gift cards can be found under "Resources" in the ArtistWorks.com home page menu:
Or you can jump to the bottom of the home page and click the "Gift Cards" link found there:
Or you can simply click the link HERE.
From the Gift Cards page, you'll be able to choose the option that works best for you:
- eGift - To personalize your gift certificate message and email the gift certificate directly to your recipient. Your recipient will receive an ArtistWorks email with their unique gift certificate code. The gift certificate code will begin with “AWGIFT” and will be 18-20 characters long.
- Print at home - To personalize your gift certificate message and print the coupon from your home or office.
After choosing your gift certificate option, you'll be asked to choose the 3, 6 or 12 month subscription plan you'd like to purchase. Enter the information required and click the "Add to Cart" tab.
Follow the prompts to create your ArtistWorks username and password (required even if you do not purchase a subscription for yourself). On the next Checkout page, enter your billing details to complete your order.
Once your payment has been processed, you’ll receive an email confirmation that your order is complete.
Gift Certificate Basics:
- Gift certificates are available for 3, 6, and 12 month memberships only.
- Discounts typically cannot be applied.
- Gift certificate codes do not expire. They are valid until they are redeemed.
- The 'time' on the membership does not begin until the gift certificate is redeemed.
- Memberships paid by gift certificate are not automatically renewing.
- The membership will expire at the end of the billing period and the user will need to rejoin the school (and enter their own payment information) to continue to have access to the school.