While there's no way to extend a current subscription, you can take advantage of any of our promotions by purchasing a new subscription.
If you purchase a new subscription to the music school you're currently enrolled in, the new subscription time will automatically be added to your existing subscription time to extend that out. In addition, if your newly purchased subscription is for a longer plan, you'll immediately gain all of the benefits of the longer subscription plan (for example, more VEs).
To take advantage of our promotions to extend your current subscription, follow these steps:
- If you are logged out, select your course from the Courses or Instructors menu on our homepage. (www.artistworks.com).
- If you are logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page and select your course from the footer menu.
- Choose the subscription plan (3, 6, or 12 months) and then click the green "Add to Cart" button.
- On the Checkout page, enter the promotion code in the field on the right of the screen.
- Click the purple "Apply" button to ensure that the coupon code has processed. You should see your discounted price below the field at that time.
- If you don't see a discounted rate, re-enter the coupon code and click the purple "Apply" tab again.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to see your updated subscription information in your ArtistWorks account.